Guided Tour of Monterrey
Travel between the colonial past and lively present with a guided tour of Monterrey that showcases all of the city's impressive cultural landmarks. Discover Monterrey's vibrant culture, imposing architecture and natural beauty as you visit colorful commercial centers, historical buildings, preserved colonial sites and more.
What You Will Do
- Stroll the Gran Plaza and visit the impressive statues, monuments and gardens that makeup this lively community gathering place
- Wander the colorful Morelos commercial zone to discover unique handcrafted goods and gain insight into how they are made
- Capture Monterrey's colorful culture and unique history on camera as you walk the banks of the pristine Paseo Santa Lucía canal
- See the ornate Mirador del Obispado, a beautiful building used by the church that dates back to the 1700s and boasts the largest monumental flag in Mexico
- Visit the striking and imposing Governor's Palace, which was built almost entirely out of red granite in the 1800s
- Entrance fees
- Pick up at your hotel
- Guided tour
Please bring extra money, a camera and sunscreen.
25% charge for any cancellation.