Explore one of the most emblematic neighborhoods in Buenos Aires, La Boca. Visit this spot where tango poets, writers, artists, and footballers make their home.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Walk through the most colorful neighborhood of Buenos Aires, which has contributed to the country’s popular culture
- Discover how this neighborhood was created at the same time as the foundation of the city
- Hear more about how immigrants arrived in Argentina in search of employment and eventually settled in this industrial area
- Admire the colorful houses built with leftover materials from the shipyards
- Visit one of the most legendary football stadiums in the world, La Bombonera, home to the Boca Juniors
- Guided tour
Mar 23, 2018
It was great! Our guide was very enthusiastic and fun!
Mar 10, 2018
Pablo is great guide, the tour was very informative and interesting and wouldnt be able to understand climate of La Boca without him. Really regret I cant join other tours tomorrow. Fully recommend.
Mar 10, 2018
Pablo is super nice and full of information! We are doing a tour with him again tomorrow!
Meeting location:  Caminito
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year