Hit up Kelowna in search of the area's finest craft brews on a guided tour full of flavor. Check out local breweries to taste plenty of hoppy samples and to have some fun along the way.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Journey through Kelowna to visit local breweries with a professional guide
- Check out three craft breweries: Explore each facility to learn how beer is made
- Gain a better understanding of what goes into your beer, getting an up-close look at the equipment used to make your favorite brews
- Taste several different offerings at each location: Sip the flavors that make this area so special
- Guided tour
- Round-trip transportation
- Samples at all venues
- Bottled water
Orientation begins 15 minutes prior to departure.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 15 days in advance.
Aug 5, 2017
For what I paid for this tour ($75 a person) I was expecting a lot more education about the beers and the process of making the beers, and I was unimpressed with the amount of knowledge I received. I was also in a group of 2, and was put with a group of 10 men on a stag, which I was not happy with as I feel they should have been on a private tour. I could have taken myself to these same breweries and ordered myself a flight of beer and asked the waitress about the beers, as that is all we got. It seemed like the breweries didn't know we were coming and it was just slapped together. Our tour guide also advised us to not buy beer on the tour as she had no way of keeping it good until the end of the tour, so we left with no beer bought. The tour guide also appreared unprofessional with how she was dressed, I would prefer the guides to be wearing a company shirt. Overall I was unimpressed with this tour, and it was not worth my money I spent and I would not recommend it to others.
Meeting location:  999 Canada Pl
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year