Guided Tour of Italian Sports Car Museums from Bologna
Visit motor sports’ sacred ground on a guided tour of museums that showcase the best of Italian sports cars. Learn about the makers of iconic cars and motorcycles as you see precious collections of Ferraris, Paganis and Lamborghinis.
What You Will Do
- Discover some of the world’s most exotic cars on a full-day tour of the museums and factories of Ferrari, Pagani and Lamborghini
- Learn the story behind these classic vehicles as you marvel at enormous collections of super-charged sports cars
- Enjoy a light lunch with drinks at a local restaurant near the Ferrari Factory where you sample authentic Italian cuisine
- Take in the charm and beauty of northern Italy as you travel between museums: Gaze out over fields and towns that contain centuries of history
- Ferrari Museum tour
- Lamborghini Museum tour
- Pagani museum and factory tour
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Light lunch with drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Children under six years old are not admitted to the factory floors.
Up to 72 hours, no penalty. 48 hours before the tour date, 30% penalty. 24 hours before tour date, 80% penalty.