Guided Tour of Holbox from Cancun
Visit the island paradise of Holbox where you enjoy beautiful beaches and refreshing waters. Admire exotic marine species and tropical birds while basking in the sunlight.
What You Will Do
- Head to the gorgeous shores of Holbox, an island tucked away at the north end of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Explore the Yum Balam reserve, the largest ecological preserve in Mexico
- Gaze out over marvelous landscapes and beaches, spotting marine species and tropical birds
- Sea and land transportation
- Morning snack
- Certified bilingual guide
- Visit to the Yalahau Cenote
- Visit to Passion Island
- Visit to Holbox
- A la carte lunch with one drink included (beer, water or soda)
Please wear comfortable shoes, light clothes, a cap or a hat, a bathing suit and a towel. Please bring a change of clothes, biodegradable sunscreen, and some cash.
Cancellations 48 hours before the activity to get 100% refund. No refund for cancellation notices within 48 hours. No shows are not refundable, but you can reeschedule once more without charge.