Guided Tour of Guadalajara & Tlaquepaque
Embrace the culture of Guadalajara and Tlaquepaque on a guided tour of these charming cities. Wander around cobblestone streets, open-air markets and historic corridors to get to know the area like a local.
What You Will Do
- Take a peek into Guadalajara's diverse history on a tour of its most famous sites, including the Plaza de Armas, Teatro Degollado and Jalisco Rotunda
- Learn to identify the various architectural styles from Gothic to neoclassical in a traditional Mexican context
- Enchant your senses at the Libertad Market, where vendors sell traditional foods and crafts for you to sample
- Wander down cobblestone streets to find a flavorful lunch in the charming colonial town of Tlaquepaque, which lies just outside of Guadalajara
- Guided tour
- Round-trip transportation to and from your hotel
Please bring money for lunch and museum entrances, as well as an optional gratuity for your tour guide.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.