Guided Tour of East London's Monuments & History
See how the old and new collide on a tour of East London's most famous sites and streets. Listen to your guide wow you with stories of the Old City as you meander down medieval pathways lined with skyscrapers.
What You Will Do
- Wander down cobblestone alleyways as you come face-to-face with London's fascinating history, which dates back to the Roman Empire
- Visit East London's famous monuments, including the Tower of London and Millennium Bridge, as you hear tales more entertaining than fiction
- Collect fun facts that enrich your experience: Learn about the uses of a medieval castle and the mysteries of the Templar Knights
- Discover how London incorporates traditions from all over the world on a picture-perfect tour of eye-catching landmarks
- Two and a half hour guided walking tour of East London
Tours are priced on a "pay-what-it's-worth" basis, so bring some cash to tip your tour guide. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing suitable for the outdoors. Tours available in English and Spanish. Groups of 10 or more should inquire about a private tour.
Tours run rain or shine.