Guided Tour of Chelsea Chocolatiers in London
Satisfy your sweet tooth on a rich tour of cutting-edge Chelsea chocolatiers. Experiment with a variety of decadent flavors as you learn about the future of chocolate in London.
What You Will Do
- Become a chocolate connoisseur as you see first-hand the chocolate-making process and taste award-winning recipes
- Tour London in a tasty and unique way: Sample innovative British and French chocolatiers in Chelsea, Knightsbridge and Belgravia
- Take home delicious treats when you get some truffles, chocolate boxes, pralines and more to go
- Three-hour group tour of Chelsea chocolatiers
- VIP discounts at local shops
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes. It is recommended that you have a light meal before the tour. Please sign the electronic waiver form, the link to which is in the Booking Confirmation email. Pets are unfortunately not allowed. Please inform provider in advance if you have any food allergies or dietary requirements. Please plan to arrive on time or five minutes before.
With at least three weeks’ notice, you can rearrange free of charge for any date within a year from when you purchased the tickets. Between three weeks and one week before the tour, there will be a £10 fee per ticket to reschedule. Less than one week before the tour there is no date exchange possible, but you can transfer your tickets to someone else.
- 22 Ratings
I felt the tour was very dark chocolate biased which is fine but I wasn't aware of this when booking - I struggle with dark chocolate so was slighlty disappointed with this. However still really enjoyed the tour and the experience and the tour guide Louise was very good and our group got on well which was great.