Drink up on a beer-filled tour of Victoria's best breweries. Cruise to local spots where you grab a glass to enjoy tasty samples and get a behind-the-scenes look at how beer is made.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided brewery tour around Victoria with a beer-loving guide leading the way
- Weave in and out of facilities favored by locals as you mix it up with classic brews and innovative blends
- Try a variety of flavorful samples: Learn the difference between each subtle note as you savor every sip
- Mix and mingle with experts to get the low-down on the beer-making process
- Guided brewery tour
- Round-trip transportation
- Samples at all venues
- Bottled water
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure for orientation.
Jul 17, 2017
First of all, our driver was 45 minutes late in picking us up. We only had a limited amount of time in Victoria since we were on a cruise ship. Then when he arrived, he had to locate two more people that were also on our tour and left us standing outside the van. When we reached our first and second breweries, the establishments were not ready for us. They scrambled to find a table for us and slowly brought our beer tastings to us. Did they not know we were coming? Although our tour guide was very nice, he didn't tell us very much about the beer except what each one was named. I felt very embarrassed that I had booked this excursion for 6 people. We would have been better off walking into town on our own and visiting some pubs. I would not recommend this tour to anyone.
Feb 6, 2017
Overall the tour was excellent. The only slight downer was that the tour guide at the last brewery (Axe and Barrel) was not very knowledgable and stoned out of his gourd.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year