Guided Tour of Azteca Stadium in Mexico City
Take a walk in the shoes of pro soccer players with a guided tour of Mexico's most famous field. Explore the Azteca Stadium with a local guide for an in-depth look at what it's like to play here.
What You Will Do
- Follow in the footsteps of world-class players on a behind-the-scenes tour of one of soccer's most famous stadiums
- Experience the field where two World Cup Finals were held and where Maradona performed his infamous "Hand of God" goal
- Lace up your shoes in the locker room, walk under the commemorative plaques and historic pictures, and grab a seat in the pressroom
- Take the stress out of travel with convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off, getting you where you need to be comfortably
- Guided tour
- Stadium entrance fee
- Round-trip hotel pick-up and drop-off
Food is not included, but guests may bring their own food.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.