- Experience Bologna through its osterias where people from nobles to intellectuals have gathered over the years to share food and drink
- Enjoy an informative overview of the city in a relaxing atmosphere: Hear some of the stories this centuries-old city has to tell
- Taste local wines as you stop at three traditional Bolognese taverns: Savor rich Italian flavors in an environment perfect for sipping
- Get inside tips from your local guide about the best things to do, see and eat in town
- Private licensed local guide
- Visit to three taverns
- Three wine tastings accompanied by snacks
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
Up to 72 hours, no penalty. 48 hours before the tour date, 30% penalty. 24 hours before tour date, 80% penalty.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Guided Tour of Italian Sports Car Museums from Bologna
Visit motor sports’ sacred ground on a guided tour of museums that showcase the best of Italian sports cars. Learn about the makers of iconic cars and motorcycles as you see precious collections of Ferraris, Paganis and Lamborghinis.
Italian Cooking Class in the Bologna Countryside
Fill up on Italian culture and experience the local lifestyle when you learn how to cook authentic recipes in a fun and relaxing atmosphere. Discover the secrets of family-cooking Italian-style with this flavor-filled class.
Duration:  5hrs 30mins