- 55 Ratings
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Walk, ride, and fly through the rugged beauty of the Grand Canyon where the sublime sights of this world-famous wonder captivate the eye. Explore the upper rim and see the ancient Joshua Tree Forest before plumbing the depths in a helicopter.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy comfy shuttle transportation that gets you to and from the Grand Canyon with a Las Vegas starting point
- Board a helicopter for a thrilling adventure that begins in the bottom of the canyon and ascends hundreds of feet in the air for epic views
- Explore the unequaled splendor of the Grand Canyon with a stroll along the West Rim—stop at gorgeous spots for unparalleled views of the rocky depths
- Make a stop at the monumental Hoover Dam to learn the history behind this nearly 100-year old public work and snap memorable photos
- Learn about the local Hualapai Indians' culture when you watch traditional dances and performances passed down from generation to generation
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Las Vegas
- Helicopter flight
- Guided tour of the Grand Canyon and a Hualapai Ranch and Western town with Native American dancing and dwellings
- Continental breakfast, lunch, unlimited bottled water and snacks
Wear hiking or athletic walking shoes. Temperatures are cooler from October- February so long pants and a light jacket are appropriate. March- September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
- 55 Ratings
Guide very interesting, good knowledge, attentionate.
Organization, tour Information and scheduling were perfect. Great day, amazing done by Philipp Binggly.
Superbe journée avec notre guide Adam!
For me everything was ok