- 40 Ratings
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Walk, ride, and fly through the rugged beauty of the Grand Canyon where the sublime sights of this world-famous wonder captivate the eye. Explore the upper rim and see the ancient Joshua Tree Forest before plumbing the depths in a helicopter.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy comfy shuttle transportation that gets you to and from the Grand Canyon with a Las Vegas starting point
- Board a helicopter for a thrilling adventure that begins in the bottom of the canyon and ascends hundreds of feet in the air for epic views
- Explore the unequaled splendor of the Grand Canyon with a stroll along the West Rim—stop at gorgeous spots for unparalleled views of the rocky depths
- Make a stop at the monumental Hoover Dam to learn the history behind this nearly 100-year old public work and snap memorable photos
- Learn about the local Hualapai Indians' culture when you watch traditional dances and performances passed down from generation to generation
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Las Vegas
- Helicopter flight
- Guided tour of the Grand Canyon and a Hualapai Ranch and Western town with Native American dancing and dwellings
- Continental breakfast, lunch, unlimited bottled water and snacks
Wear hiking or athletic walking shoes. Temperatures are cooler from October- February so long pants and a light jacket are appropriate. March- September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
- 40 Ratings
Superbe journée avec notre guide Adam!
For me everything was ok