- Marvel at the architecture of the Taj Mahal, a monumental mausoleum on the the Yamuna River, which was built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his wife
- Hop on a Tonga, a horse-drawn carriage decorated with flowers, for a ride around the Taj Mahal
- Marvel at the red sandstone architecture, royal palaces, courts and mosques of Fatehpur Sikri, the Abandoned City
- Come aboard for a boat ride over the Yamuna River where you gaze out over sparkling waters
- Visit the Agra Fort, which was built by Akbar The Great and is known for its beautifully designed gates and views of the Taj Mahal from its balconies
- Fuel up for the rest of your journey with a delicious buffet lunch
- Monument entrance fees
- Battery e-Rickshaw ride at the Taj Mahal
- Tonga Ride at the Taj Mahal
- Multi-cuisine buffet lunch
- Private air conditioned car and chauffeur
- A professional photograph at the VIP bench of Taj Mahal
- Boat ride on the river Yamuna
- Unlimited bottles of mineral water will be provided on vehicle
- English-speaking Tour guide for all sightseeing
- All applicable taxes and tolls
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a valid ID.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Please note that you will be visiting some sacred places and pets are not allowed.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour With Gatimaan Express Ride From Delhi
Board the fastest train to Agra to enjoy a delicious on-board breakfast and the countryside views. Get picked up by your guide, who takes you on a tour to marvel at the mesmerizing Taj Mahal and astonishing Agra Fort.
Sunrise to Sunset Guided Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi with Boat Ride
See the sun rise and set over the Taj Mahal on a full-day trip to Agra from Delhi. Travel to the Agra Fort and the Baby Taj before ending your day with a beautiful boat ride at dusk on the River Yamuna.
Duration:  10hrs 30mins - 14hrs 30mins