Guided Soccer Stadium Tour in Porto
Score on a half-day tour of one of Portugal's premiere stadiums. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the country's favorite pastime that all soccer fans will love.
What You Will Do
- Discover Portugal's love of soccer on a tour of one of the country's most iconic stadiums
- Visit the Dragão Stadium, constructed in 2004 to host the Union of European Football Association's championship game
- Learn about the history of famous players and matches at the Dragão and Bessa museums, including stories of Vitor Baia and Deco
- Guided tour in small vehicle with WiFi
- Round-trip transportation from hotel
- Bottled water, small snack and coffee
- All entrance fees
All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
No fee for cancellations made seven days in advance; 50% fee for cancellations made three to six days in advance; 100% fee for cancellations made fewer than two days in advance.