- 111 Ratings
Guided Snorkeling Tour in Noord, Aruba
Spend the afternoon at sea with a snorkeling adventure fit for fish. Cruise around Aruba's emerald waters with a boat tour before diving into the water at three different locations on a search for marine life.
What You Will Do
- Make the most of your afternoon with a snorkeling adventure at three different spots
- Explore shallow reefs at Catalina Bay and Malmok Beach, before making a stop at the last destination, the Antilla wreck from WWII
- Glide over the sparkling waves of the ocean on board a spacious boat before jumping in to swim with tropical fish
- Grab hold of a pirate rope swing to sail over the ocean waters, then let go for a big splash
- Afternoon cruise and snorkel
- Three destinations
- Pirate rope swing on boat
- 111 Ratings
We joined an afternoon snorkel trip this week with two snorkel stops and a third stop for use of the rope swing! The swing was a hit! We joked they need to give some ranking paddles to those observing to hold up a score! While we use our own gear, Mi Dushi provides quality masks and snorkels especially compared to other outings we have done. The staff was friendly and the drinks were plentiful! What we loved most was the boat was far from crowded; allowing everyone personal space to sprawl out. If we ever return to the island, we would most definitely book a trip with Mi Dushi again! Thanks for a great afternoon!
I have been taking sailing trip on the Mi Dushi since the early 1980’s and haven’t been disappointed yet. It’s the one activity I make sure to do each time I return to Aruba. It’s the wonderful crew that makes the trip so successful. They go out of their way to make sure each and every guest on the trip gets special attention and any assistance needed to feel comfortable and have a good time. The music and drinks aren’t too bad either I must say!
Great overall value. Loved the open bar, that you provided the fish feeders so we could be swarmed by fish, the wreck, and the swing was an absolute blast. The crew was great; approachable, friendly and helpful. The only change I'd recommend; the music is so loud that it's barely possible to visit with other patrons on the boat.
Amazing excursion, the staff are wonderful. A must do while in Aruba.