- 153 Ratings
Guided Shallow Water Snorkeling Tour in Cancun
Dive into the emerald waters of Cancun for a three-part snorkeling tour that reveals the beauty that hides below the sea. Swim around a coral reef, encounter friendly turtles and explore a shipwreck—all with the help of a friendly guide.
What You Will Do
- Start a lifelong passion with snorkeling on this shallow water adventure where you explore tons of Cancun treasures
- Glide through spots full of sea turtles, who go about their daily business as you swim among them
- Head to the site of shipwreck to see how this once-proud vessel now provides a home to all sorts of marine life
- Explore a coral reef exploding with colors and tropical fish that invite you come in closer for a clearer look
- Get expert tips and instruction from a friendly guide, who's there to make sure you enjoy the fun
- Round-trip transportation in private, comfortable air-conditioned van
- Snorkeling gear and a short lesson
- English-speaking guide
- Passenger insurance
- Bottled water
Please bring swimsuit, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, dry clothes, towel and cash. Dock fee is not included. Previous snorkeling experience is needed. Only children over 12-years or age (accompanied by an adult) are allowed. A responsive letter must be signed. Parents will need to sign child's letter.
You will get 100% refund when canceling 48 hours in advance. 50% refund canceling 24 hours in advance. Canceling on the activity day or not taking the tour will be marked as "No Show" without any refund. Reschedule has no cost, as far as the request is made 12 before your activity.
- 153 Ratings
Friendly! Efficient! They really put their customers first and made it fun for everyone on the trip regardless of abilities. Highly recommend and will definitely be back!
Jorge and Robert were very friendly and helpful.
The whole experience was wonderful and guides were amazing, knowledgeable, friendly and overall made the experience so much fun.
Excellent tour and guide! Highly recommended!
Great day with Paul and his crew. Low key but professional. Our family felt safe and well cared for. I would recommend this activity for ages 10+ . It may have been wavier than normal the day we went (?) but regardless, this is an activity for confidant swimmers. Well worth every penny. My daughter and five of her friends chose to go on an excursion booked through our resort instead and they saw very few fish and the water was murky. We had crystal clear water, saw incredible fish, beautiful coral and baby turtles! Thanks!!
We had so much fun and could not believe what we could see. The whole experience was AMAZING!!! Keep up the great work.
Definitely got our money's worth on this snorkeling trip! Paul and Captain George and the rest of the staff were very professional and fun. I would book another trip with them for sure.