- 3 Ratings
Guided Running Tour of Milwaukee
Lace up your running shoes for a trip through the beautiful lakefront city of Milwaukee. Learn about the history of the monuments and landmarks you pass while getting some refreshing exercise.
What You Will Do
- Meet up with your running guide who will take you on a tour that provides a complete overview of this city best known for its beer and bratwurst, but which has so much more
- Explore the historic City Hall: completed in 1895, this Flemish Renaissance Revival style building boasts an imposing bell tower, as well as a rich political history that is surprisingly unique
- Jog through Cathedral Square Park: a gathering place for all things Milwaukee, from jazz festivals to farmers' markets
- Catch a glimpse of Gertie the Duck—an iconic sculpture that brings the beloved comic to life and is located right on the Riverwalk, so you can enjoy scenic views of the river as well
- See a variety of other prominent landmarks that populate this city—all while learning about the city's past from your informed guide
- Guided running tour of Milwaukee
Please arrive at least 10 minutes early. Tours leave promptly at the scheduled start time. The distance is 3.5 miles.
Full refunds (minus any transaction fees) are offered for cancellations up to 48 hours in advance. If operator has to cancel due to weather, operator will notify you at least 1 hour in advance, and provide either a full refund or a complimentary re-booking.
- 3 Ratings