- 52 Ratings
Guided Rafting Trips on the White Salmon River
Join this unique group of guides, instructors, and educators on an epic rafting trip down the Wild and Scenic White Salmon River. Just over 1hr from Portland OR this world renowned river is a must see
What You Will Do
- The White Salmon offers a unique opportunity to paddle through a collapsed lava tube that once carried molting lava from Mt. Adams. Now it carries crystal clear glacial waters through lush furn canyons with natural springs flowing from the cliffs.
- Some of the best class 3-4 rapids in the country and when the conditions are right, a class 5 option that involves your raft and a 14ft waterfall!
- All Adventures prides itself on creating accessibility for All Ages, All Abilities, and All People. We can adapt our trips for young and the young at heart, the high adventure crowd, and folks with physical limitations. We strongly believe that water can change lives and we want you to have the opportunity to experience the power and gifts a natural free flowing river holds.
- Not only will you get to splash through awesome rapids but we are also educators who love to share information based around our river and our sport. You will leave with the experience and knowledge of a new world!
- Shuttle to and from our outpost to the river access.
- We will supply you with a wetsuit, jacket, and shoes, as well as the safety gear, PFD (Lifejacket) and helmet.
- Each raft comes with a top notch guide who will help you through the whole day
- A photographer will also join your trip to capture some of the best moments. You can purchase the photos and we will load them on a jump drive for you to take home.
- Open mind and willingness to engage in the adventure
- No drugs or alcohol before your trip
- Liability waiver
- Be on time and ready to start your trip. When you are late or not ready to go everyone suffers. The more efficient we are on land the more time we spend playing in the cool waters and less standing on the bank in the hot sun
- Let us know before the trip if you have any special needs, medical issues, or cant swim. If you are worried about it, let us know
- Bring your medications
-The White Salmon River is one of the coldest rivers in the country even in the middle of the summer. Its hard to imagine but we do recommend that you bring a long sleeve non-cotton shirt to wear on the water. Examples, wool, polypropylene, and fleece. -Cash is handy for purchasing photos and for tipping your guide. Guides work very hard and take on the responsibility of getting you down the river in the safest way possible, let them know you appreciate the extra effort they put out for you.
Full refund minus $10 per ticket for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance. No refund for trips cancelled within 72hrs of trip time. Rescheduling options are available with advanced notice and are based on availability. Call us as soon as you know and we will do our best to work with you.
- 52 Ratings