- 405 Ratings
Guided Pub Crawl through Bars & Nightclubs in West End, London
Grab your mates and hit the town with a tour of some of the hottest spots in London. Explore this mega city when the sun is down and the neon lights are on.
What You Will Do
- Make your tour of the West End a wild one: Uncover an area, which is the entertainment center of London where the best bars, pubs, and clubs are found
- Meet up with friendly guides and fellow party-goers, who are there to have a good time and make sure you do too
- Step into the glitzy nightlife of London with stops at the iconic Zoo Bar and Ruby Blue: Smile with a professional photographer snapping great shots
- Check out the Picadilly Institute that has six themed rooms that each have carefully selected cocktail list that pair with the decor
- Grab a pint at two local bars where you'll soak in the pub culture and get a full taste of the Londoner life by cheering on your new mates
- Drink up with five free shots and great deals on your drinks all night long
- Five shots
- Fee entry to all bars and clubs
- Exclusive drink discounts
- Guided tour
Ticket's flexible but non-refundable.
- 405 Ratings
Guides David and Jordan were really nice. They gave a lots pieces of advice which helps me to make a right drinks as well. Highly recommend this pub crawling.
The pub crawl was an amazing experience. The bars and clubs we went to had a great vibe and they offered us pretty good deals on the drinks in almost all 5 of them. We ended up staying at the last place for 3 hours more after the crawl ended because we’re having such a great time. I really recommend this if you have no idea where to go in London at night.
The selection of pubs can be improvised a bit. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th pub selections could have been better.
Wasn't too keen on the first couple of bars, but the others after that would good. Nice discounts on drinks, saving some money and free entry too is great. Really nice crew guiding us around as well!
The pub crawl was amazing! Had a great time!
Friwndly guides and the venues were great
It was load of fun,
David did an amazing job! The people were so friendly and we had a great experience
Thanks, guys! It was really good!
- G.M. (Maxime)
We had a great time with our study group visiting the pubs. We looking forward to the pictures
It was cool seeing all the different bars in multiple parts of town. But first bar was super slow and not very nice. And the shots were only of some apple flavor instead of real shots. Great your guides/hosts! TigerTiger was the only cool bar.
I thought it was a really nice tour but I did not like the last bar (Rumba). There were too many guys and that didn’t make me feel comfortable
We were in nice pubs and the Group was easy going. Especially the Guides. Thank you for the lovely Time