Guided Peneda-Gerês National Park Tour from Porto
Set off on a full-day experience where you explore the Peneda-Gerês National Park. Discover amazing woods, enjoy breathtaking views, and taste delicious food.
What You Will Do
- Explore a gorgeous mountain setting with a friendly guide leading you through this picturesque area
- Hike through centuries-old paths that cut through luxuriant woods on your way to the best viewpoints for fantastic views
- Taste various local delicacies and learn the history of the people, who lived in the mountains
- Bathe in the fresh, clear waters of the mountain waterfalls or soak in the hot springs used at least since the time of the Romans
- Local guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Snacks, bottled water, insurance, and photos
Please wear weather and hiking-appropriate clothes and shoes. Please bring swimwear. Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Pets are not allowed.
Full refund until 72 hours prior to the scheduled activity, 80% refund between 72 and 24 hours prior to the the scheduled activity.