We're excited to help you complete your booking with City Music Tours.
Guided London Rock Walking Tour
Immerse yourself in the energy of British rock ‘n’ roll with this two-hour guided tour of the clubs and studios that fostered rock legends.
What You Will Do
- Two hour guided walking tour that starts at the Piccadilly area heads toward Tottenham Court Road and to the Oxford Circus area, ending at a major public transportation line
- A varying tour route, but typically including the Beatles roof top concert, the Bag O' Nails where Jimi Hendrix and others played, and studios where David Bowie, the Rolling Stones, the Beatles and others recorded
- Breaks and stops along the tour route, and flexibility from the tour guide to allow group member’s requests
- Please bring a rain jacket and water
- Though tours are not private, a minimum of 4 participants are needed for one to run
- As such, groups may be combined to ensure minimum capacity
- Participants will be somewhat physically active
Piccadilly Circus, London W1D 7ET, UK
Select Date & Time