- 66 Ratings
Guided Kayaking Tour of the Bay in Rochester
Paddle around beautiful waterways as you explore the natural environment and history of Rochester on a kayak. Coast through creeks or explore an expansive bay with a friendly guide leading the way.
What You Will Do
- Take your pick of a solo or tandem kayak to enjoy your freedom or spend some time with a buddy
- Get a mini-lesson in kayaking before you head out on the water: Learn stroke techniques to fly over the water without getting sore
- Head out into the Irondequoit Bay, which is full of sand cliffs, gorgeous shorelines, and hidden coves
- Observe all sorts of wild animals, including geese, fish, and beavers
- Breathe in the fresh air as you spend some time outdoors
- Boats, life jackets, and paddles
- Guide and paddling instruction
Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour to check in, make payment and fill out our waiver. Valuables can be locked in your car and keys can be hung in the shop if you don't want to bring them on the water. If you would like to take photos, we recommend a waterproof case. BayCreek sells a variety of waterproof bags and cases.
At BayCreek, we're having too much fun to get upset about cancellations. There's no 50% back within 30 days. No deposit forfeiture! Who's gonna figure all that out. Heck, we don't have your credit card info anyway. So our policy is - if you need to cancel then fine. Just give us a call. You may open up a slot and for someone else and make them very happy. Remember just call us. Now if we have to cancel due to weather, we'll shoot you an email or a text message with as much notice as possible.
- 66 Ratings