Explore an alluring waterway that’s full of waterfront bars and restaurants by kayak. Your guide will lead you down Shem creek to show you all the must-see sights of this historic and colorful area.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off from Mt. Pleasant, a historic town right next to Charleston, that shares the beauty and majesty of the famous Southern gem
- Cruise down Shem Creek, where you’re sure to come across shrimp boats and fantastic seafood restaurants that are great, post-kayaking places to grab takeout and support local
- Follow your certified guide who’s there to make sure you enjoy every second of the trip
- Don’t worry about having any kayaking experience, just grab a paddle and enjoy the colorful sights around you
- Kayak tour of Shem Creek
- Certified guide
- Kayaking equipment including paddle, kayak, and lifejacket
- No experience necessary
Jul 13, 2019
My mom and I had a great time. We’ve done this before so it was educational and fun. We will do it agin when it cools down a little bit. Thank you for you me help!
Jul 8, 2019
Great guide and awesome family activity! The views were amazing g and we would definitely do this again!
Jul 7, 2019
Bev was awesome. She kept us safe and we had fun with her. She’s very knowledgeable and held great conversation.
Jul 3, 2019
Jun 29, 2019
Joe was great and alot of fun with us! Shem Creek is a beautiful place to paddle both for the landscape and views and also for the pelicans and dolphins which are plenty in the creek when the shrimping boats come in. Thanks Joe for a great tome!
Jun 28, 2019
Excellent explanation and instructions from Joe Customized the trip based on our group
Jun 3, 2019
Joe was extremely personable and knowledgeable. While he didn’t have anything to do with the great weather, we could not have asked for a more beautiful day to kayak on Shem Creek. Thank you Joe for making a beautiful memory for me and my 2 best friends.
May 30, 2019
Bev and Joe were awesome. We had a great time on the tour and they offered help for buying our own kayaks.
May 27, 2019
Joe and Stephanie were great. They took the time to fit us to the proper kayak. That took some time. Wish we could have stayed out just a little longer. We had a blast though for our first time kayaking. Joe was very knowledgeable and Stephanie was very helpful as well. I would highly recommend them if you are a first timer👍🏼
May 21, 2019
Meeting location:  118 May Ln
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year