Guided Jose Cuervo Distillery Tour in Tequila
Toast your trip to Mexico with a tequila distillery tour where you learn the story behind this iconic drink. Discover how Mexico's national spirit is made before enjoying a taste direct from the barrel.
What You Will Do
- Learn about the tequila-making process and the centuries of history before sampling a glass in the Reserva de la Familia cellar
- Take a guided tour of La Rojeña, a top-notch distillery where Jose Cuervo makes its world-renowned product
- Set out for the town of Tequila in the heart of Mexico where fields of agave surround the drink's legendary birthplace
- Continue the fun with an extended sampling in a tasting room tailored to your comfort
- Guided tour of a tequila distillery
- Tequila tasting
Please bring light clothing in spring and summer, and a winter jacket and comfortable shoes in winter.