- Experience Italy through its cuisine when you visit the particularly flavorful region of Bologna on a guided trip
- Tour the production area of a parmesan cheese producer: Help to cook the milk as you learn what goes into this famous cheese
- Visit a family-run prosciutto producer: Work your way from the salt cellars to the aging rooms where you admire over 20,000 prosciutto legs
- Head to a boutique producer of balsamic vinegar, known as the black gold of Modena, to taste special balsamic vinegar
- Walk through beautiful vineyards with a sommelier to enjoy a sampling of local wines
- Feast on a delicious six-course gourmet lunch accompanied by wine pairings and served in a family-run restaurant
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Private licensed tour guide
- Visit to traditional producers with samples
- Six-course Italian lunch
Hotel pick-up begins 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time.
Up to 72 hours, no penalty. 48 hours before the tour date, 30% penalty. 24 hours before tour date, 80% penalty.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Guided Tour of Italian Sports Car Museums from Bologna
Visit motor sports’ sacred ground on a guided tour of museums that showcase the best of Italian sports cars. Learn about the makers of iconic cars and motorcycles as you see precious collections of Ferraris, Paganis and Lamborghinis.
Italian Cooking Class in the Bologna Countryside
Fill up on Italian culture and experience the local lifestyle when you learn how to cook authentic recipes in a fun and relaxing atmosphere. Discover the secrets of family-cooking Italian-style with this flavor-filled class.
Duration:  5hrs 30mins