Guided Italian Food Tour from Bologna
Satisfy your passion for food and wine on a filling tour of the finest Italian products. Visit boutique producers of prosciutto, parmesan cheese, balsamic vinegar and wine to sample these rich Italian specialties.
What You Will Do
- Experience Italy through its cuisine when you visit the particularly flavorful region of Bologna on a guided trip
- Tour the production area of a parmesan cheese producer: Help to cook the milk as you learn what goes into this famous cheese
- Visit a family-run prosciutto producer: Work your way from the salt cellars to the aging rooms where you admire over 20,000 prosciutto legs
- Head to a boutique producer of balsamic vinegar, known as the black gold of Modena, to taste special balsamic vinegar
- Walk through beautiful vineyards with a sommelier to enjoy a sampling of local wines
- Feast on a delicious six-course gourmet lunch accompanied by wine pairings and served in a family-run restaurant
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Private licensed tour guide
- Visit to traditional producers with samples
- Six-course Italian lunch
Hotel pick-up begins 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time.
Up to 72 hours, no penalty. 48 hours before the tour date, 30% penalty. 24 hours before tour date, 80% penalty.
- 12 Ratings