Amsterdam Untold: Guided walking tour in English
Dive into the past of Amsterdam's citizens and delve into the history of the Golden Age of Amsterdam on a walking tour of Amsterdam. Discover the Netherlands' capital city known for its artistic heritage.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a tour through Amsterdam: Wander along history-filled streets with a professional guide
- Make your way to the legendary Dam Square to discover this local spot full of surprises and stories
- Check out an old defense tower, Schreierstoren, which was originally created back in the 15th century
- Head by the East India House, a building once known as the headquarters of the Dutch East India Company
- Delve into art history as you see the house of the famous Dutch artist Rembrandt
- Guided tour
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 2 Ratings