Guided Half-Day Tour of Jaipur with Lunch
Discover India's Pink City on a half-day tour of Jaipur, considered the western edge of the Golden Triangle. Explore the city's illustrious past as you immerse yourself in its bustling present.
What You Will Do
- Walk beneath the red sandstone and marble arches of the opulent Amber Fort, a site known for its traditional Hindu architecture
- Explore the royal complex of the City Palace, formerly the home of maharajas and now of more modern royalty
- Indulge in a traditional lunch rich with flavorful spices and local vegetables to fill up for more sight-seeing fun
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All entrance fees
- English-speaking guide and driver
Children must be accompanied by an adult.