Guided Gerês Tour
Set off on a day trip that offers a full experience of the Peneda-Gerês National Park. Visit amazing woods, enjoy breathtaking views, and taste delicious food.
What You Will Do
- Explore the mountains around Gerês on a guided tour through this scenic spot
- Hike through centuries-old paths that cut through luxuriant woods and reach the best viewpoints for fantastic views
- Taste various local delicacies during a delicious lunch at a local restaurant
- Learn about the history of the people that lived in the mountains
- Experience a forest included in the European Network of Biogenetic Reserves and the geira, a Roman highway
- Enjoy a complete experience discovering the history, culture, and nature of the Peneda-Gerês National Park
- Local and very knowlegeable guide
- Pick-up and drop-off at accommodation
- Lunch, snacks, water, insurance, photos, and a contribution to nature's conservation
Wear weather and hiking appropriate clothes and shoes. Bring swimwear, a towel, flip-flops, and sunscreen. Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Pets are not allowed.
Tours take place rain or shine. Full refund until 72 hours prior to the scheduled activity, 80% refund between 72 and 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity.
- 2 Ratings