Guided Full-Day Scooter Tour of Paris
See Paris like a local with a guided scooter tour that lets you cruise down city avenues. Discover every nook and cranny Paris has to offer as you visit the major attractions and iconic neighborhoods of the City of Light.
What You Will Do
- Drive through Paris on a Vespa, a classic scooter with plenty of horsepower to let you get around town in style
- Customize your itinerary to see the sights of Paris that interest you: Explore famous districts, like Le Marais, Montmartre and the Latin Quarter
- Let a friendly guide lead you to the can't-miss spots that you've chosen, while filling you in on the background and history of the city
- Rest easy with a rental that comes complete with everything you need for a comfortable and safe ride: helmets, fuel, gloves and more
- Guided scooter tour
- Helmets, fuel, insurance, gloves, wet weather gear and a top case for storing valuables and breakables
To drive the Vespa LXV 125cc the driver must be at least 20 years old and hold a valid motorcycle license. The driver should have good, recent experience driving scooters or motorbikes, be able to confidently drive it on busy streets and amongst traffic. It will also help if you have previous experience driving a ATV, or are a keen cyclist. The driver needs to be tall, strong, and have good co-ordination and balance as the Vespa scooters are quite large and heavy.