Guided Food & Walking Tour of Bologna
Immerse yourself in the history, culture and architecture of Bologna as you explore a medieval market. Sample the flavors that have made Bologna an international destination for foodies.
What You Will Do
- Stroll through the streets of Bologna, one of the largest cities in northern Italy, with an informative and friendly guide
- Spend more than three hours exploring as you sample local foods that fill you up
- Meander through a food market to visit ancient family-run shops, as well as a bakery, chocolate factory, pasta laboratory, gelato shop and more
- Learn about the city's history, traditions and culture from your guide, who offers an entertaining look at the city
- Walking tour of Bologna
- Visit to Bologna food market
- Visit to five food shops with tastings
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, and bring an empty stomach.
Up to 72 hours, no penalty. 48 hours before the tour date, 30% penalty. 24 hours before tour date, 80% penalty.
- 18 Ratings