Guided Food Tour of Historic Downtown Victoria
Uncover the history of Victoria one bite at a time on a culinary tour that leads through local neighborhoods and eateries. Weave in and out of shops, markets and hotspots to sample the local fare.
What You Will Do
- Feast on over 15 different foods throughout the city, which reveal the full range of flavor found in Victoria
- Spend two hours strolling through the Historic Downtown where Victorian architecture prominently remains from the colonial age
- Discover a local market, touring its stalls and shops where artisan vendors offer up tasty treats
- Listen to stories told by your knowledgeable guide about the area's rich history and thriving food scene
- Two-hour guided food tour
- All food and beverage samples
- 83 Ratings
Bonnie is a very knowledgeable and we thoroughly enjoyed our tour of Chinatown
Very enthusiastic guide, delicious food and great information. I highly recommend this tour..
Good tour. Wish there were other handouts on what to visit and do ..other than the tour guide discussion. Discounts only good for 3 days..why so short time frame? thanks
A well put together and planned tour with a lovely and passionate guide
Bonnie is a very good guide. We appreciated all the explanations concerning all the dishes we stated. I was very interesting. we also liked to have a good glance at the history of Victoria and as well the evolution of the food (like asian food). we really enjoyed this tour.
We loved learning about the history of the city and the food scene. Bonnie is a delight and the size group helped make the tour feel intimate and manageable.
Great tour. We appreciated the small group, great food and history that went with it.
Informative, fun, and delicious! Our guide was great!
Great tour, fab food & historical background on Victoria. Just the right amount of food & stops too! Highly recommend, a super value too.