Guided Food & Ferrari Tour from Bologna
Discover both the legend behind Ferrari and amazing local foods on a guided journey through northern Italy. Fill up on parmesan cheese, balsamic vinegar and prosciutto before visiting the world-famous Ferrari museum.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a food and wine tour that mixes in plenty of Italian history and charm
- Visit local producers of parmesan cheese, prosciutto ham and balsamic vinegar to sample these classic treats
- Explore the Ferrari Museum in Maranello with a guide to learn about this iconic Italian sports car
- Feast on a six-course gourmet lunch at a family-run restaurant that features homemade pasta and a selection of local wines
- High-speed train tickets
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Private licensed tour guide
- Visit to local producers and samples
- Admission to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello
- Six-course Italian lunch
Pick-up begins 15 minutes prior to tour departing time. Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, and bring an empty stomach.
Up to 72 hours, no penalty. 48 hours before the tour date, 30% penalty. 24 hours before tour date, 80% penalty.
- 27 Ratings