- 35 Ratings
Guided Five-Part Tour of the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas
Immerse yourself in the rugged beauty of the Grand Canyon when you experience the sublime sights of this iconic wonder. Explore the upper rim and see the ancient Joshua Tree Forest before picnicking among Native Americans at the Hualapai Ranch.
What You Will Do
- Explore the unequaled splendor of the Grand Canyon with a stroll along the West Rim—stop at gorgeous spots for unparalleled views of the rocky depths
- Learn about the local Hualapai Indians' culture when you watch traditional dances and performances passed down from generation to generation
- Make a stop at the monumental Hoover Dam to learn the history behind this nearly 100-year old public work and snap memorable photos
- Comfy shuttle transportation gets you to and from the Grand Canyon with a starting point in Las Vegas
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Las Vegas
- Guided tour of the Grand Canyon
- Hualapai Ranch and Western town with Native American dancing, dwellings, and market
- Photo stop at the Hoover Dam
- Continental breakfast, lunch, unlimited bottled water and snacks
Wear hiking or athletic walking shoes. Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a light jacket are appropriate. March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
- 35 Ratings