Guided Evening Tour of Ahmedabad & Dinner
Discover one of India's fastest growing cities on a four-hour tour of Ahmedabad, an important economic and industrial hub. Travel through time as you explore the city's illustrious past and get a feel for the local vibe.
What You Will Do
- Stroll along the legendary Sabarmati River to hear tales of the famous figures who have wondered its banks, including Shiva and Gandhi
- Walk beneath the yellow sandstone arches of the 15th-century Jama Mosque, famous for its sprawling size and lotus-shaped domes
- Learn about rare traditional cutlery at the Utensils Museum, including a cow-milker and ancient containers
- Indulge in a traditional Ahmedabadi dinner full of flavorful spices and local vegetables
- English-speaking local guide
- All entrance fees
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
At places of worship, knees and shoulders must be covered and shoes must be removed. Dinner does not include any alcoholic drinks.