Guided Electric Bike Tour of Mexico City
Cycle through the best of Mexico City to learn the history of this metropolis bursting with culture. Pedal around on an electric bike to see important buildings and monuments with a friendly guide.
What You Will Do
- Hop on a bike with an electric motor to see Mexico City without running out of breath: Pedal when you want and use the engine when you don't
- Check out must-see spots, including the Carcamo Museum and the murals of Diego Rivera
- Discover the magnificent Forest of Chapultepec, the Angel of Independence, the National Palace, the Metropolitan Cathedral and more
- Make your way around town to discover a mix of old and new, historic and hip, classic and cutting edge
- Guided bike tour
- Entrance to the Carcamo Museum of Dolores
- Snacks and hydration
- Helmet and reflective vest
Please wear sunscreen and comfortable clothing. Not suitable for pregnant women. Must be at least 16 years of age.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 38 Ratings
Lovely tour. Very friendly and was all very safe. Had a lovely time.