Guided Electric Bike Tour of Boulder (BJC)
Hop aboard a fat-tire, electric-assisted bike for an exhilarating ride through the scenic streets of Boulder. Explore this charming city without breaking a sweat as you breathe in the fresh mountain air.
What You Will Do
- Pedal away on a two-hour electric bike tour through Boulder where you discover the best of the city
- Glide alongside sparkling Boulder Creek, through open spaces, and around the historic downtown
- Pedal through must-see neighborhoods on Boulder's exclusive network of paved bike paths
- Ride up steep hills using the extra kick of an electric bike, even making your way to the top of a mountain for stunning views
- Two-hour tour of Boulder
- Electric-assist cruiser bike and helmet
- Local guides
- Sunscreen and water bottle
Requirements: Liability waiver signed and dated, riders must wear a helmet, no alcohol allowed
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Tours start at 1:30 pm, so please arrive 15 minutes early
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.