Guided Ecotour of Wildlife Reserves in Huatulco
Adventure into Mexico's coastal wonders, visiting the region's most beautiful beaches and wetlands. Tour mangrove forests and visit with sea turtles on a memorable excursion.
What You Will Do
- Journey through a tropical paradise brimming with exotic plants and animals
- Test your courage as you get close to crocodiles gliding among mangrove forests
- Learn about the abundant wildlife varieties in the area, including iguanas and tropical birds
- Cool off at Puerto Angel, where you can swim and catch the sea breeze and sunsine
- Commune with hippies at the world-renowned Zipolite, a community located on the beach of Puerto Angel
- Satisfy your apptetite after a day of adventure at La Finca de los Vaqueros for a taste of traditional Mexican food, like meat, beans, and mezcal
- Ecological tour
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Soda and bottled water
- Bilingual guide
Wear tennis shoes, comfortable clothes and accessories for sun protection.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance and no-shows will be charged the full amount.