Guided Ecotour of Wildlife Reserves in Huatulco
Enter a world of natural wonder on this tour through zones teeming with Mexico's native critters. Visit the sandy beaches of Ventanilla, tour mangroves where crocodiles swim and wander through the Mexican Turtle Center.
What You Will Do
- See for yourself the natural beauty of this tropical section of Mexico, full of a variety of environments and local wildlife
- See crocodiles gliding among mangrove trees, as well as deer and iguanas freely traveling throughout this reserve
- Check out Zipolite, a world-renowned gathering point for hippies, and feel the warm sand under your feet at the beaches of Puerto Angel
- Sit down at the famous “La Finca de los Vaqueros” for a taste of traditional Mexican food, like meet, beans and mezcal
- Ecological tour
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Soda and bottled water
- Bilingual guide
Please wear tennis, comfortable clothes, sunglasses and cap or hat.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance and no-shows will be charged the full amount.