Explore an estuary full of eagles on a guided tour led by a friendly biologist. Watch these graceful creatures feast on wild salmon as you learn all about their habits and habitats.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a 75-minute safari ride through the Chehalis Estuary, which is home to a large population of eagles
- Watch these massive birds feast on fresh salmon that they snatch from the water right in front of you
- Listen to a knowledgeable biologist for fascinating insight into these birds and why they make their home here
- Stop for a delicious lunch at the Kilby Historic Site to explore buildings that date back to the 1920s
- 75-minute guided eagle tour
- Visit to Kilby Historic Site
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  33428 Harbour Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year