- 18 Ratings
Guided Day Tour of Oaxaca Cuisine
Sample a world of cuisine as explore the Oaxaca Valley. Snack on fresh cheese, chocolate, and more as you visit villages and homes that reveal the flavor of this area.
What You Will Do
- Discover favorite local foods that come from the humble eateries and village kitchens of rural Oaxaca
- Dine on fresh cheese, Oaxacan chocolate, mezcal, and mole on a flavor-filled tour
- Hop from village to Zapotec village while traveling down the back roads of the Tlacolula Valley
- Visit artisanal food workshops and home-style kitchens with the smoky seasoning of a cooking fire
- Eight-hour tour
- Private transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- Artisans fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be informed 48hrs before tour departure and offered an alternative to join another tour or full refund. Cancellation of confirmed one-day trips must be done by email. No refunds will be given for phone cancellations. Passenger(s) have up to 4 days prior to their scheduled tour time to email and cancel their tour with no penalty incurred. A $35USD fee per person will be charged if you cancel less than 4 days prior to your scheduled tour time. Cancelations less than 24 hours prior to tour date are non refundable. Unused services and "No Shows" are non-refundable. When a tour is cancelled by the partner, the client may choose between a full refund of all monies paid or any alternative tour offered by the partner. However, the partner will not be liable for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as vaccinations, visas, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc. The partner will not issue refunds due to tour cancelation under circumstances beyond our control.
- 18 Ratings