Immerse yourself in local culture on a complete tour of downtown Bogota. Check out colonial houses, art, emeralds, museums, mountain viewpoints, and more.
Duration:  6hrs - 6hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour the vibrant and contrasting streets of Downtown Bogotá with a friendly guide showing you around
- Taste a range of delicious foods and fruits that reflect the local culture, plus visit a number of museums
- Learn all about the history of the city, from its indigenous past to its modern-day achievements
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel
- Fruit and juice tasting
- Coca-leaf tea tasting
- Entry to Gold Museum and Botero Museum
- Cable car or funicular two way ticket
Lunch: you can choose from a variety of restaurants in the area (our guide will help you pick)
Send us an email with CANCELLATION as a topic 12 hours before the start of the activity.
Oct 15, 2019
Excelente tour, el guía muy conocedor del tema.
Sep 5, 2019
Aug 22, 2019
The guide Julian was very attentive during the tour and showed a lot of knowledge about the history and economy of the country
Meeting location:  22 Cl. 12b
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year