Guided Chichen Itza Tour and Cenote Swimming in Cancun
Take a three-part tour of Cancun as you discover the history, excitement and flavor of this tropical paradise. Tour the ancient Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza, go for a dip in the Ik Kil cenote and wind down with a tequila tasting in Valladolid.
What You Will Do
- Uncover the ancient past during a tour of the Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza, the former capital of this lost civilization and one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Dive into the pristine waters of the Ik Kil Cenote, a freshwater cave formed naturally in porous limestone
- Take a break for a tequila tasting in the city of Valladolid at a local distillery that showcases the rich variety of Mexico's national spirit
- Kick back and relax with round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned van that gets you there and back in style
- Fill up on a buffet lunch of traditional Yucatan dishes for a taste of the local culture
- Guided tour of Chichen Itza
- Cenote swimming
- Tequila tasting
- Round-trip transportation
- Lunch and beverages
- All entrance fees and road tolls
Hotel pick-up available. Bring swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, extra clothes, insect repellent and sunscreen.
If the tour departs as scheduled it is a completed tour. If you are not on the tour on time you will be considered a no-show and therefore we will be charged. In that case, you will forfeit any deposit made. Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. Not even I can make that call. This tour must be cancelled by 2:00 PM on the day BEFORE the tour in order to receive a full refund of any deposit you may have made. Cancellations can be made by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) 48 hrs before your tour departs. Less than 48 hrs you are required to call our office. You personally must speak with our staff. Do not have the hotel travel agent or concierge call. We all speak English. We will provide you with a cancellation number. Please write it down and guard it until you have received your refund. In most cases a refund will be issued within 48 hrs. After 2:00 PM on the day before your tour we still may be able to cancel/refund you, but you are taking a risk. If the tour is full and the operator cannot fill your space, you will lose your deposit. So, call us whenever you can. Our phone number in Cancun is 914-0290. If you have any trouble dialing this number, ask the concierge or front desk staff to assist you. We are here from 7:00 AM until 8:00 PM daily and have an answering machine for the off hours. If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty. You can change the date of any tour without penalty IF you call before 2:00 PM on the day before the tour. We have the most flexible cancellation policy in Cancun.