Guided Bus & Walking Tour of the Malecon & Old Town of Puerto Vallarta
Discover the hidden treasures of Puerto Vallarta on a wandering tour through the heart of the city. Fill up with traditional hand-made dishes that give you a taste of authentic Mexican cuisine.
What You Will Do
- Start with a delicious breakfast at a taco stand: Feast on slow-roasted pork in a freshly-grilled tortilla
- Hop on a bus and master this efficient and cost-effective way of getting around, which is a great way to see the city and save money on taxis
- Walk alongside the famous Malecon, a 12-mile beachfront boardwalk full of stores and restaurants
- Head over the River Cuale on a gorgeous swinging bridge that's almost as attractive as the surrounding scenery
- Stroll along the beaches of Los Arcos and Los Muertos while enjoying a traditional Mexican ice cream and taking in the tropical weather
- Food and beverages
- Round-trip bus fare
- Bi-lingual tour guide
Bring comfortable walking shoes, camera, sunscreen, and Mexican pesos for souvenirs and gratuities.
Cancellation Policies: Cancellations are non-refundable within 24 hours of tour start time. Cancellations between 24-72 hours incur a 30% charge. Cancellations outside 72 hours incur a $20 processing fee. Re-schedule Policies: Tours may be re-scheduled within 24 hours of tour start time based on availability for a 20% surcharge. Tours may be re-scheduled between 24-72 hours of tour start time based on availability for a 10% surcharge. Tours may be re-scheduled free of charge based on availability outside 72 hours of tour start time. Late arrivals may be rescheduled for a fee (see fees above). Adverse Weather Conditions: Your safety is our number one concern. Estigo reserves the right to change itinerary based on adverse weather conditions prior or during the scheduled tour. The tour may be re-scheduled based on availability at no additional charge. No refunds will be issued for any changes in the itinerary due to weather.