- 45 Ratings
Guided Bus Tour of the Valley of Fire from Las Vegas
Head back in time on a journey through the lands of the Anasazi Indians, known as the Valley of Fire, where people have lived for thousands of years. Wonder at the natural scenery, local engravings and carvings, and a museum full of cultural history.
What You Will Do
- Visit the Valley of Fire where wind-swept sand dunes reflect the rays of the sun in a way that gives the impression of a raging fire
- Explore the artwork of the Anasazi Indians through Petroglyphs and Pictographs that have stood the test of time and still remain imprinted on nearby rocks
- Learn all about this ancient people with a stroll through the Lost City Museum where prehistoric artifacts can be examined
- Hop aboard a comfy air-conditioned shuttle bus to travel from Las Vegas to the Valley of Fire in style
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Las Vegas
- Guided tour of the Valley of Fire
- Entrance to Lost City Museum
- Lunch, unlimited bottled water and snacks
Wear hiking or athletic walking shoes. Temperatures are cooler from October-February so long pants and a light jacket are appropriate. March- September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
- 45 Ratings
Eli was knowledgeable and quite funny as well as keeping us fully engaged throughout the day. We had a great time. Thank you so much.