- 180 Ratings
Guided Bus Tour of Hollywood from Las Vegas
See where movie magic is born on a guided tour through the heart of Hollywood. Set out from Las Vegas for a scenic ride along the southern edge of Death Valley before seeing the glitz and glam of Rodeo Drive and the Sunset Strip.
What You Will Do
- Hop aboard a comfy air-conditioned bus to travel from Las Vegas to Hollywood in style
- See the iconic storefronts of Rodeo Drive before rolling down the Sunset Strip, where so many films have been made
- Visit the Walk of Fame to recall the rich history of Hollywood's greatest icons and snap memorable photos
- Gaze out your window on your way to Hollywood to see charming landscapes, from imposing mountains and rugged national forests to dry lakes and cactus-filled vistas
- Head into Beverly Hills to see where A-listers like Tom Cruise, Madonna and Jennifer Aniston live
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Las Vegas
- Lunch at Santa Monica Pier and Beach
- Guided tour of Hollywood
- Continental breakfast, unlimited bottled water, and snacks
Wear hiking or athletic walking shoes. Temperatures are cooler from October- February so long pants and a light jacket are appropriate. March- September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
- 180 Ratings
There should have been a little more to do during the tour. I realize that there was a lot of driving involved but it seemed a little empty or hollow considering the price. Overall it was still worthwhile but I think a little more structure with the time we did have would have helped.
Loved being able to have a small shuttle instead of charter bus. Enjoyed the amount of snacks as well as the driver; he came prepared with a couple of movies as well which helps pass the time! Loved amount of time spent at the pier...would have loved to spend less time at the Hollywood stop and had an actual stop on Rodeo Drive and a Beverly Hills. Overall, it was worth it to go!
The tour guide was a good person and was happy to share his knowledge.
The tour, and our guide Larry, exceeded our expectations. It was a great value and a memorable experience.
Bob the tour guide made the day he was very friendly and funny The drive a bit long but we were ready for that Lots of time to explore yourself
The driver was excellent, funny and full of information about the areas we stopped at. Transportation was very comfortable and enjoyed the breakfast and lunch that was served. It was a great trip overall and would do it again.
Amazing. Tour guide was very knowledgeable ,friendly and had good sense of humor. I will certainly recommend this to others.
- FRANCES LUCINDA
Great guide--very informative with a lot of info on the sights, as well as other sights in the area that we didn't specifically visit. Lots of stops for restrooms was definitely appreciated! The provided breakfast & lunch offered a lot of variety--muffin, cheese stick, juice, chips, water, etc.