Area 51 Guided Tour
Learn what's really out there on a top-secret tour of Area 51 that leads through abduction sites, military zones and more. Ride in a luxury SUV departing Las Vegas, rolling through gorgeous landscapes until you final get a glimpse of Area 51.
What You Will Do
- Pull up at the perimeter of Area 51 to get a look at true mystery—see if you can get the stone-like guards to respond or spot the cameras hidden among the cacti
- Drive down the famous Extraterrestrial Highway and visit an alien hunter's haven: the Little A'le' Inn, home to juicy burgers and walls hanging with souvenirs
- Make a stop to see ancient Native American Petroglyphs that oddly resemble six foot tall aliens—plus, explore a dry lake where UFOs are commonly spotted
- Hop aboard a comfy air-conditioned bus to travel from Las Vegas to Area 51 in style
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Las Vegas
- Stop at the Little A'le'-Inn for lunch
- Unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Guided tour of the region around Area 51
Wear hiking or athletic walking shoes. Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a light jacket are appropriate. March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
- 36 Ratings