We're excited to help you complete your booking with Alaska Trail Guides.
Guided Bike & Brew Tour in Anchorage
Pedal your way through the backwoods of Alaska on a scenic biking tour. Discover the natural beauty of the north, then head to a local brewery for some hoppy goodness.
What You Will Do
- View towering mountains, glaciers, beluga whales, ocean views, bald eagles and more spectacular wildlife on a biking tour that lets you explore Anchorage's rugged wilderness with a local guide
- Ride along the Turnagain Arm from Bird Creek to the Girwood Brewery on a bike path next to the nationally designated Seward Highway
- Catch your breath at a local brewery: Learn how beer is made and taste some innovative brews
- Learn the history of Girwood, an old mining town and now a popular ski resort, while you marvel at Girwood Valley's surrounding mountains and glaciers
- Guided bike and brew tour
- Beer tasting at Girwood Brewery
- Local and knowledgeable guide
- Round-trip transportation
- Bike, helmet, water, and biking jacket
Anchorage, AK, USA
Select Date & Time