- 1 Rating
Transportation to Airboat Tours in New Orleans
Cruise the swamp waters and marsh lands of Louisiana on a guided airboat adventure. See wildlife up-close as you discover the local history and experience this unique bayou mode of transportation.
What You Will Do
- Cruise through swampy waters on an exhilarating airboat ride as you marvel at the towering cypress trees and murky waters teeming with wildlife
- Spot a variety of active wildlife, including egrets, eagles, catfish, turtles, gators and more and enjoy a refreshing water adventure in the warm Louisiana weather
- Learn about the rich history and culture of the Louisiana swamp and marshlands as you listen to tales of the area's history and culture told by your local guide
- 1.5 hour airboat ride with a professional captain
- Roundtrip transportation for private groups up to six passengers
- Bottled water
- Cell phone chargers
Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Mosquito repellent not required, though sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended. Airboat ride is an additional fee per person.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
- 1 Rating
Joyce is incredibly hospitable, knowledgable, a licensed tour guide, and a pleasure to be around. She turned a trip to swamp into a fun-filled adventure, offering insight on the history of New Orleans as well as many great food and activity recommendations. Please make Joyce your choice for any of your transportation or tour guide needs.