Guadalajara City Tour
Visit the birthplace of mariachi and tequila on a tour of Guadalajara. Follow an expert guide as you wander down inviting streets, heading deeper into the heart of the "city of roses". Discover traditional markets where local artisans sell their wares, and enter classic cathedrals that preserve the feel of a bygone time. Don't miss a thing on this leisurely tour that ends up at a traditional restaurant that reflects the local vibe.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy comfortable and safe transport from your hotel lobby to the starting point of your tour
- Meet up with your professional guide to begin your journey through Guadalajara, Mexico
- Check out the iconic statue of Minerva in a central square that's often filled with local fans celebrating sporting victories
- Wonder at the astounding Templo Expiatorio del Santísimo Sacramento cathedral, a neo-gothic structure in the heart of the city
- Explore open-air markets full of traditional goods that are locally made
- Sit down at a favorite restaurant of the locals where you'll enjoy a refreshing beverage and recount the fun of the day
- Transport from your hotel
- Tour of Guadalajara
- Professional guide
Ticket prices do not include food.