- Take a thrilling hike to a beautiful waterfall in the heart of the Smoky Mountains
- Feel refreshed as you breathe the fresh mountain air and splash in the cascading cool waters
- Learn stories of the area’s rich history from your local guide, including bear encounters - some dramatic, some hilarious
- Speaking of hilarious, you’ll hear about the antics of local native, Dolly Parton, as you may, or may not have imagined her and her lively personality!
- Listen to the history of the Cherokees and the early European settlers, reflecting the unique past of The Smoky Mtns. of TN and NC.
- Don’t miss a thing with your interpretive guide leading the pack, pointing out the impressive sights for you to see. and watching for bear and deer
- Adults and especially children will be encouraged to participate in tracking wildlife and recognizing signs of animals and their habitats
- 2 hour guided hike
- Friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Free Photo Digital Portrait
- Please plan on arriving 15 minutes before the event start time, since you will be following your guide’s vehicle from the meeting location to the trailhead in the National Park
- Please note: We DO NOT meet at our office location
- The meeting location will be included in your confirmation email which is sent to you just after purchase
-This is not an ADA accessible Trail.
-Children can’t be held or carried while hiking due to safety issues.
-Due to safety and biological reasons, the National Park does not allow dogs or any other pet on trails except for one. Please call and give advanced notice if you want to hike with your dog so an alternative trail can be used
-True ADA dogs are welcome and must be on a harness or a six foot leash at all times
- A full refund or credit to reschedule will be offered for cancellations due to weather or trail access issues as solely determined by the guide
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below